15 July 2009

Lil Filly

Yum.

The fixin's.

Ach w/ Fillies.

Me, chillin' in some rolled up Crazee Wear.


I discovered DRY Lavender Soda when Achy and I were in L.A. for her book tour a few months ago. It’s pretty much the most delicious beverage I’ve ever put in my mouth, combining two things I love: bubbly water and lavender. It’s really subtle, not very sweet, pretty perfect.

The same could be said for St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur.

And so was birthed my new fave/signature cocktail, which I’m calling a ‘Lil Filly,’ both in honor of the vintage pony glasses/pitcher that we’re debuting this summer, and as an ode to the light fresh taste with a little bit of frill.

2 shots vodka (I used Effen)
~1/2 shot St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
dash of Angostura Bitters
fill ‘er up with DRY Lavender Soda
garnish with a coupla blackberries or other pretty thing of your choice

1 comment: